Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

How we came to be the Christophersons

Although we don't really agree on the first time we met, it was in the summer of '06. I was still dating another guy so we were just friends. One night playing Mexican Train in August Jason found out that me and the other guy broke up and so the next night he called and asked me out on a date. We went to see Tommy the musical. It was a GREAT night. We fell in love and were engaged October 21st and we set our date for May 19th 2007. The best day of our life! I'm sure there are a lot more details...but really...who cares about those. :)

1 comment:

The Millers said...

Hey Cynthia!
Cute short version of how you guys started dating. Alex and I are kind of similiar...I was dating a guy, but as soon as he was gone on his mission...Alex popped himself in the picture. It all works out good! I am excited I came across your guys' blog...very cute!