Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

What we're up to...

Jason is studying for the GRE that he will be taking on September 5th. It is kind of taking over his life. He will do great! His classes start on Monday and he is taking 14 units. Luckily the GRE will be over before he really has too much to do with school. I am getting over being sick. I stayed home yesterday to sleep. It was nice. I slept all day and all night. Then today I started school (which is still Thursday for me). It will be interesting. It will be a tough couple of classes but it's why i'm only taking them 2 at a time for just right now. In the Spring I will be back to full time. It's weird how much I hate math but love my accounting classes.
My mom and sisters were here last weekend and that was lots of fun. We love having people around. It makes our lives a little bit more exciting. Other than that we've just been working. Hopefully tomorrow we'll be hanging out with Andy and maybe seeing a movie. It's our typical weekend. Along with Jason studying a lot! I suppose I should go to bed. I really need my sleep and I have to go to the chiropractor tomorrow Oi Vey! Torture time. YES!!! And the US Mens Volleyball Team Just Won!!!! :) Yay! Going for GOLD!!!
!

4 comments:

Kiki said...

Brother and Sister!!!! So exciting that you guys have a blog!!! Thanks for thinking of us....Wish you guys were here miss and love your guts!

Cristy said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world!!! I went to Utah last week and on my way there we stopped in Las Vegas to attend church - and then YOUR DAD walked in! I was soooo excited! I was really hoping to see your Mom and sister but I love your dad too! It was great to talk to him!
It look like your doing good! Although I hope you feel better soon!!!

Jesse and Katie Brunner said...

Hi Cynthia!

It's good to hear from you. I have a question for you too...how do you search for people with blogs? Is it just by searching on other people's pages? Anyways, I work at the Headquarters building on the 3rd floor in the VRS center. I work mornings 7-1pm. When do you work???

Unknown said...

Hi guys! It's Mom and I have just discovered how to get to your blogs! How's that for my techno savy? I love the fact that I can see the pictures of you two and see what you've written and almost feel like I'm there close by. I love you and miss you guys. Good luck with the GRE Jason, I'm sure that you'll do well since you've studied so much and Cynthia, I'm glad that you're better. Try to get some regular sleep and you'll feel better!
Love, Mom