Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Things are great!

I probably should have done this last week but oh well. I am a procrastinator of the best type sometimes. Things have been really busy so I haven't really had time. So here is what has been going on...

Jason took the GRE on Friday the 5th and did Wonderful!!! He got a 510 on Verbal and a 610 on Quantitative. The verbal was the hardest part for him. However he got an email from the BYU grad program that said they considered 500 and up to be competitive for their admissions. So he's pretty excited about that. Now he is just patiently awaiting the results of his written section. Now he is ready to focus on the semester. He is enjoying this semester because he only has class before 10am on Tuesdays. And when you get home from work about 12:30am every night, that can be a wonderful thing :)

I am just working and going to school. I have way too many tests. This accounting class is nuts. It's fun, but I have a test at least once a week. Other than that I'm just trying to get everything with work done on time. It keeps me pretty busy. It will be nice to have a day off when we got to Dusty's wedding. I'm so excited about that. It should be lots of fun. I have 40 hours of vacation time that I don't really have a purpose for because Jason can't use any of his until we go home around Christmas. Since last year he had to use his and I didn't because I didn't have any yet. So it's kind of lame but oh well.

1 comment:

Lauren Call Green said...

Yay for Jason!! Give him a big high five for me sister =)