Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Really Random!!!!

It has been a pretty crazy week! I had a test on Tuesday and didn't do so well, I got a 77, but it's okay. It was the first test of the semester and my professor said it was the hardest one. So I should be okay. Work has been SO busy. I have had a lot to do and will have more this next week. We will see what happens. Hopefully I can get it all done.

Jason is just busy with school. He seems to be liking this semester so far minus one class that he has to take for a general education international requirement. It's not his favorite, but he'll do great! Work is going really well for him too. They got the replacement for the person that he works with on nights and they get along really well! He is just like Jason. He is even studying psychology. He seems like a really nice guy so it will be nice since I work with him too.

Last weekend we went to the Dew Tour. It was really fun! We got so burned. Last year it rained so we didn't even think about it. It has been pretty warm here though. So yeah....but here are some pics.Mom here are the pictures of the girls in my dress for you. Thought you might like to see them. They are pretty dark but they are still cute. These next few weeks are going to be busy. It will be interesting. I'm excited to see what happens. School and work are going to be crazy! But I think after that It should settle down a little bit. I think I'm just babbling because I'm watching a movie. So I'm out.

4 comments:

PTD Trader said...

Any chance you can tell Jason to check out Kathy's Zindel's blog just have him follow the link http://kathyszoo.blogspot.com/

Cristy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I MISS YOUR SISTERS!!!! They are growing up!!!! Tell me them I miss them the next time you get to talk to them!!!

Becky Smith said...

Hey I just stumbled on your blog! You are so cute! love ya

bretandjulie said...

Yeah, I found you! I figured it was only a matter of time before you started blogging. I love being able to check on my old girls and see you all getting married and having babies. Glad everything is going well and you and Jason are so happy. How are your parents doing?