Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

So much time has past...so here are some pictures...

So the only really exciting thing lately has been lots of work...two 13 hour days last week. And then last weekend we went to Dusty's wedding in Steamboat Springs. It was beautiful!!!! And so was she. I wish I could hate her for being so perfect. :)

Me in my natural state. Just doing homework on the couch. Just don't mind the mess on the table. I have spent SO much time working and doing homework lately that I really feel like that's where i have lived. I just move to go to work and school and occasionally when I can find time.
This is my awesome team that I work with at work....minus Matt. This is Krista before the straightener (and eating a bagel...always eating a bagel)
During the straightening...
So cute!!!! Finished! (only an hour later...)
The back definitely needs a trim, but it's still so cute! Zabrina just being so cute! Krista trying to keep her precious straight hair straight during the wedding. Russ giving Dusty away. The rain is pouring, yet Dusty is still gorgeous...tell me how that works. :)
Dusty and Brian.
The cake...Dusty made it herself.
Dad and Amber dancing
Trying to stay awake by taking silly pictures.
Freezing! Trying to get warm by the fire.
Gavin...just being so darn cute.
I think the putting green was Gavins favorite part of the day.
He was a dancing machine!
Ricky and his true love. :)

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Just want to say that I am glad you posted some new pictures cause I miss your face! Come visit us we miss you!

Becky Smith said...

Hey! You are so beautiful yourself! It is fun to see some new picts! What are you studying in school??

Justin & Krystal said...

Hey friends....I miss you so much. But....I don't miss working there. hahaha....Cynthia you look gorgeous in those pictures. When are you going to Cali for Christmas? Are you going to Disneyland with the Fam? I hope so. Love you!!