Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

SNOW and halloween

It is officially cold. When we left work on Tuesday night at about 12:30am and it started snowing...and when we left for work at about 3:00pm on Wednesday it was snowing so hard you could barely see across the street. I am not thrilled. At least the roads were still warm enough, since 2 days ago it was in the 80's, that they didn't get icy. It was just really cold and I couldn't get bundled enough.



At work we had a cubicle decorating contest and each team got to do one. I did most of it myself. It took a good few hours. It was fun though. It turned out pretty cute. It was a cemetary and then we covered the top with butcher paper and poked holes for the stars. For the small amount of space we had I was pretty proud of myself. :)




We decided to carve a pumpkin this year. We did the fox logo and it turned out alright. The pumpkin seeds were the best part.
We went to a halloween party with Andy a few weeks ago and we were crash test dummies. I didn't want to have to think of something new. For some reason I think it's a whole lot creepier this time.

Other than this there hasn't been a lot going on. Just work and school like usual. Work is much better now that I have my voice back. Thank goodness for that. This semester is so close to over. It's crazy how quickly it has gone by. Jason is submitting all of his applications and getting his letters of reccomendation taken care of. So hopefully in March-ish we will know what will be happening come August. Oh my goodness...it's really crazy to not have a clue what will happen in 9 months but to know that everything is changing.

We are excited for Thanksgiving to get to see everyone. Too bad we don't get to see Aaron and Lauren or Aaron, Kristen and Jonathan, but we'll see them in January. Then we'll have lots more pictures.

3 comments:

Ellis & Felicia Kehrer said...

Jason I am very jealous of all the snow you got. Believe it or not it doesn't snow in the middle east. So the hubby and I are missing all our snow. Only 3 more months til we are home for good.

Robb said...

I really want snow, too! It looks so cool. It looks like some of that snow has stuck to your faces in that one very scary picture of the two of you!!! Happy belated Halloween.

Unknown said...

Oooo, it looks so COLD! I remember when we were there in January and I couldn't get warm, so I feel for you Cynthia. I'll bet Jason is a happy camper though! He's a very warm blooded young man. I also agree with Robb's comment about coming home, but I guess that I'm a LITTLE biased! Love you guys! Mom