Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Best Trip Ever!

We went to Vegas to see Aaron and Lauren and to meet baby Loralye Raylee Green.
She is perfect! I love her. I wish that I could be closer to them. I had so much fun seeing them and hanging out. And okay maybe I loved holding Loralye...but I promise it wasn't the only reason I had fun. Aaron and Lauren are adorable parents. I hope I am that in love with my kids. But after being around Loralye I don't doubt that I will be. SO in love with her.

Here she is sleeping after her blessing. She was so good! She didn't make a peep.
(look at that little nose...I LOVE IT!)
The happy family! Aren't they cute????
The whole Green family now! It's been awhile since we took one of these.
Everyone at the blessing. The Greens, the Calls and Laurens aunt and kids. I can't remember her name. I'm horrible i know. I'm sad the sun shifted while we were taking these.
Jason and a wide awake Loralye.
Aunt Krista giving her loves.
Me trying to steal her away...but nobody would let me.
Giving her loves...I didn't want to give her up!
Aunt Cynthia and a trying to wake up Loralye

Okay so these are the only pictures we've taken in the past like 2 months. Well, some more pictures of Loralye, but I'm sure everyone has had enough.

On the Jason and Cynthia news front...We know we are either staying here in Utah or going to Fresno. Some stupid things happened with UNLV (if you want to know, you can ask) Jason has an interview at BYU next friday and then one at Alliant in Fresno the next Friday. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. I think I am more nervous for him than anything. I will be sure to let everyone know as soon as we find out.

School is going good for the both of us. Jason is SO busy it's horrible and I am not too far behind. The lack of sleep has been giving me migranes. I haven't had ones this bad since high school. So i went to the doctor and she gave me a prescription for a fast acting medication and we'll see if that helps keep them under control. It usually is a domino effect. I get one and then I can't sleep and so I get another one a few days later from being so tired. I shall see.

Not much else is going on. We really do just work and go to school. So if something else exciting happens you all shall know.

3 comments:

Mel's Family said...

I am so glad to hear you are both alive...Thanks for the blog update. I wish Jason good luck with his interviews!!! XOXOXO Melinda

Denise Faulkner said...

I'm so glad that you got to go and see your new little niece -- she really looks so sweet! I love the whole family picture of the Greens! Hope to see everyone sooner than later.

bretandjulie said...

What a cute little princess she is. Loved seeing the family picture. Hard to believe how everybody is growing up (but your parents haven't aged at all.) Hope those migraines go away soon. Take care of yourself and get more sleep!