Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

We're back from the dark abyss...

and there is SO much to be thankful for. I would be incredibly remiss if I didn't share a little bit of what I am thankful for today and everyday.

** I did steal most of these pictures, I'm at my parents house and don't have many of my own pictures**

I am thankful for...

Alex Christopher Mercado and the joy that he brought into our lives. He was a special boy.

Along with that I am thankful for my knowledge of the restoration and atonement. To know that Alex is with his Heavenly Father and will be with his family again brings incredible peace.

My handsome, wonderful, goofy, loving, caring, everything else you can name, husband.
My family who has always been there and I know always will be.
Jason's family, who is my own...who have done more for us than we could ever repay. I LOVE this family and couldn't think of a better one to marry into.
These two beautiful children who make all my bad days good just by looking at their smiling faces.My amazing friends.My sunbeams
My car
My job
All of my extended family
Having so many beautiful children in my life
My education
The dedication my husband has to his education
Kerman ward and the kindness they have shown us
The time I spent in Utah
Music
Drum Corps


I could go on but for now I shall end with that.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:

Cristy said...

I love it when I see pics of your family!!! Thanks for making me smile!!