Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Ten Things That Made Me Happy This Week

One of these days I will have something else to blog about... :)

1. Getting my new-to-me couches
2. Experiencing the Baird Auction with Jason and James
3. Watching Jonathan on Friday
4. Jason's amazing-ness paying off...he got a little "bonus" 
5. Jason spreading the amazing-ness and taking me to Casa Corona...finally my mexican food fix has been had!
6. Spending so much time with James and Julie...it has been so nice to see them so much
7. Running errands with my Liver 
8. Making plans with Krista to come stay here for a week
9. Waking up every morning before 8am all on my own...seriously amazing feat! 
10. Seeing Adam and Brittney

1 comment:

camfox said...

You have a blog! I'm so happy to have found it via your facebook page. Love the idea of making a top 10 list for the week. That is so do-able. We sure love you guys. -Camille