Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Ten Things That Made Me Happy This Week

1. Seeing Lauren and Loralye and friends :) - Come on papa, come on papa!
2. Being able to help Julie after surgery
3. Job interviews!
4. Having a husband who took over my class when I woke up feeling crappy on Sunday
5. Extra hours at work
6. Jason taking me to In-N-Out after staying late at the hospital so I didn't have to make dinner!
7. Jason taking me to Taco Bell for a mexican-ish food fix - i apparently was a fast food fattie this week :)
8. The cutie pies at the Pioneer Day in their super duper cute parade
9. Angry pancake lady..."Do you have anymore mix?" "No sorry" "UGH!"
10. Spending 2 hours with Jenna while visiting Tessa and Suzanne 

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Going to a late night movie with your Liver. :)

Cynthia Christopherson said...

Liver...that makes me happy EVERYDAY!!!! ;)

Becky Smith said...

Hey Cynthia! Nice to see some new posts on your blog! I sure miss you!

Denise Faulkner said...

Yay! U r back on!! Love it! It was soooo good to see u last month:). Ifell like it was not enough time though... So a move to laramie would be super cool! But the east coast for a year would be such a dream!
I love the happiness posts... Way to focus on the positive! Love it!