Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ten Things That Made Me Happy Since I Last Blogged

Oh blog, I got busy and forgot about you.  I would promise it won't happen again, but that would be a lie!

Anyways...

1. Amber coming to spend the weekend before her birthday
2. Celebrating Leann's birthday Sunday night with everyone
3. Starting my new job
4. Making it through the first boring week of training (the first week is always awful isn't it?)
5. How I Met Your Mother Season 6!!!
6. Starting Cost Accounting
7. Web cam chats with my family with some happy news
8. Making plans for a date with Aaron & Lauren when they are in town
9. Jen's baby shower
10. Not having to teach a primary lesson for 3 weeks in a row. Don't judge me! :D

2 comments:

me said...

Just saw your blog on FB, I think you and I are a lot alike, because I blog just about as much as you! You are much cuter than me though! Cute idea of the weekly highlights, MAYBE that might spark something in me....maybe!
~melanie

Lauren Green said...

Now I have a few things to say :)

1. I am SO happy that you started a new job AND survived training. That was always my least favorite part of a new job. That and trying to get vacation time... Are you coming out here for Christmas??

2. I cannot wait for our date next week! We need time with you and Jason so dang bad.

3. I most certainly will not be judging you for not having to teach. You just enjoy it! I have to get subs for the piano for 5 weekends in October and November and I couldn't be happier about it :)

And in response to your comment on my blog...

1. It made me get all choked up when I read it. Either something's wrong with me or I just love and miss you lots and lots.

2. I think we should figure out a gift(s) for mom and dad together. Maybe it will be less stressful for us that way.

3. Thank you thank you thank you for getting those tickets for us!! You are a budget saver :) ps- my parent's are in Burbank still, but I could probably talk Philip or Sam into going to your place for me to get them.