Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

TenThings That Made Me Happy Since I Last Blogged...plus a little

If there was an award for worst blogger ever, I would win it!  That must be like the award for giving the worst massages ever.  At least if I am going to be the worst, I am going to be the best worst there is! 

Today this blog really is for me and I just had to find time to post the happy thoughts.  I am having a difficult time with the hand I have been dealt in this life right now and need to focus on the good in any way possible. 
A lot has gone on in the past month or so since I last found some time to post.  Basically all I can say is good riddance October!!!  It was the busiest month ever.  I think had I not started a new job it wouldn't have seemed so overwhelming, but trying to absorb everything I need to means that I have little mental energy left for anything else.  I have to say that I am happy with the way everything turned out and I managed to find a way fit everything in. 

So since there was a lot going on in October, there is a lot that made me happy.  Since it's hard to remember all the little things, I will try to highlight all the big things. 

1. My parents coming for the weekend
2. Date night with Aaron & Lauren, Phil & Ashley
3. Loralye & Jonathan... (self explanatory)
4. Kristen coming to help me get ready for the baby shower
5. An entire day of just Cynthia & Andrea time
6. Finishing my humanities class...I just don't enjoy the majority of the subject
7. Travis's wedding.  Such a happy groom, he was SO sweet during the sealing. :)
8. Halloween costumes
9. Sarah's baby shower coming together decently
10. Seeing Sarah & Nate
11. All of Jasons hard work getting everything ready while I was working
12. Andy & Will coming for the weekend
13. Being the only person in my training class to score two 100's on my quality & accountability eval. (I might have a competition problem...I am the first to admit I have to be the best at everything, and I mean EVERYTHING)
14. Jason submitting the first of his internship applications
15. The ward primary program going so well.  The kids were fabulous!

5 comments:

kenna said...

love reading things you are grateful for/happy about.

makes me feel a little happier myself.

Nate and Sarah said...

I would change just one thing...#9...I think the baby shower was PERFECT, not just decent. Thank you so much for taking that on, especially given everyhitng else you had going on that month. Both the baby and I appreciate it (she just doesn't know that she appreciates it yet) :-)

Denise Faulkner said...

Your positive attitude is an inspiration:) BTW I have been bad at blogging as well... seems the fall is harder than other times! Thinking of you guys:-)

Denise Faulkner said...

Oh yea, what is your new job??

Justin & Krystal Bennett said...

Hi Friend!! I miss you. Are you ever moving back to Utah??