Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ten Things That Made Me Happy Since I Last Blogged

It has been another very busy few weeks.  I cannot wait for my four day Thanksgiving weekend!  It is going to be fabulous!

There isn't really anything exciting to report so I'll just get on with my 10 things.

1. Jason finishing applying for internships...he's basically amazing and I'm sure they will all be fighting over him
2. Hanging out with the fam on Sunday.  It's been a few weeks since we were both sick and it was nice to just see everyone and potentially make plans to hang out with the sisters next week.
3. Hanging out with Aaron, Lauren, Loralye and the rest of the Call clan.  Loralye had to show everyone her princess fridge!
4. Watching Jonathan and getting all of his snuggles.
5. Dinner with Aaron & Kristen
6. Last night of one more class.  Three more months until I'm DONE...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. (Until I start my masters in the fall haha)
7. Seeing Kat & Tiffany at InTouch...I miss those lovely ladies being in my life every day!
8. The rain finally came to see me! Now if only it would snow...then maybe I'd feel at home.
9. Finding slippers to fit Jason's giant feet that weren't $9088924239.
10. Being able to help Grandma get Grandpa the elevated bed he needed.  The relief on her face was such an amazing thing!

1 comment:

H+B Jackson said...

You look amazing! I saw pics of you on fb at the baby shower you threw, and I think you are just stunning and radiant!

one more thing...the price you wrote for the slippers is my phone number-one number is wrong...and of course only 7 digits.

XOXO